Great Mort....but do have anything to wash them down with? I mean c'mon...who wants donut mouth? [img]wink.gif[/img]
ok all we have today is...........
DONUTS!!! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ December 29, 2004 07:59 AM: Message edited by: Mortitia ]</font>
Great Mort....but do have anything to wash them down with? I mean c'mon...who wants donut mouth? [img]wink.gif[/img]
open juice bar to wash the donuts down or....
beer [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]
YAWN !!!!
I arrived late at work, was raining all nite and temperature was too comfortable to leave the bed. Plus is still cloudy.....
<font size="8">TODAY IN HISTORY</font>
On Dec. 29, 1845, Texas was admitted as the 28th state.
In 1813, the British burned Buffalo, N.Y., during the War of 1812.
In 1851, the first American Young Men?s Christian Association was organized, in Boston.
In 1890, the Wounded Knee massacre took place in South Dakota as some 300 Sioux Indians were killed by U.S. troops sent to disarm them.
In 1934, Japan renounced the Washington Naval Treaty of 1922 and the London Naval Treaty of 1930.
In 1940, during World War II, Germany began dropping incendiary bombs on London.
Today?s Birthdays: Actress Inga Swenson is 72. ABC newscaster Tom Jarriel is 70. Actress Mary Tyler Moore is 67. Actor Jon Voight is 66. Country singer Ed Bruce is 64. Rock musician Ray Thomas is 63. Singer Marianne Faithfull is 58. Jockey Laffit Pincay Jr. is 58. Actor Ted Danson is 57. Actor Jon Polito is 54. Singer-actress Yvonne Elliman is 53. Actress Patricia Clarkson is 45. Comedian Paula Poundstone is 45. Rock singer-musician Jim Reid (The Jesus and Mary Chain) is 43. Actor-comedian Mystro Clark is 38. Actor Jason Gould is 38. Actress Jennifer Ehle is 35. Rock singer-musician Glen Phillips is 34. Actor Kevin Weisman is 34. Actor Jude Law is 32. Actor Mekhi Phifer is 30. Actor Shawn Hatosy is 29. Actor Diego Luna is 25. Country singer Jessica Andrews is 21.
Weird movie release for today in 1966:
DR. SATAN
http://www.cinefania.com/movie.php/142523/en
Stupid site of the day:
http://www.stopabductions.com/
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ December 29, 2004 08:15 AM: Message edited by: MM4 ]</font>
Sorry Morti, guess you already open the Coffee shop while I was still typing....
friends ?
*MM4 hugs Morti while trying to reach <s>butt</s> donuts [img]redface.gif[/img]
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ December 29, 2004 08:19 AM: Message edited by: MM4 ]</font>
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">LMAO, MM4 said Mort has a butt shaped like a donut. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]Originally posted by MM4:
*MM4 hugs Morti while trying to reach <s>butt</s> donuts [img]redface.gif[/img]
Morning all. Another boring day in ghost town for me. I didn't find the end of the internet yesterday. But I have today and tomorrow to find it.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">LMAO, MM4 said Mort has a butt shaped like a donut. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]Originally posted by 316what:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by MM4:
*MM4 hugs Morti while trying to reach <s>butt</s> donuts [img]redface.gif[/img]
Morning all. Another boring day in ghost town for me. I didn't find the end of the internet yesterday. But I have today and tomorrow to find it.</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hey, I never said that !!!! [img]confused.gif[/img]
*MM4 pushes 316what inside freezer....finds himself with peeker
Morning All.
*Gd grabs donut*
No coffee this morning i gotta run, but thanks for the donut. [img]smile.gif[/img]
♫Rock To You Later♫
*slaps mm4's hand while spitting donuts on 316* [img]wink.gif[/img]
Donut touch Mort's butt! [img]wink.gif[/img]
Bookmarks